The Accessible Information Standard directs a consistent approach to identifying, recording, flagging, sharing and meeting individual patients’ information and communication support needs at Primrose Surgery.
- ‘Accessible information’ (‘information which is able to be read or received and understood by the individual patient or group of patients to help support and manage their everyday needs.
- ‘Communication support, please see link before for further information which will help our patients/carers to:-
- Make decisions about their health and wellbeing, and about their care and treatment;
- Access services appropriately and independently; and
- Make choices about treatments and procedures including the provision or withholding of consent.
Literature and Audio for patients to have easy access and able to understand
My Web My Way
Accessing First Response via British Sign Language Health Access:
We are happy to offer a new way to access the service for those that communicate using British Sign Language. There are three simple steps to follow:
- Access details about the service online. There are also information videos and a service flyer which are also available online.
- Download the InterpreterNow App
- Use the app to contact BSL Health Access if you:
- Need urgent mental health support.
- Communicate using British Sign Language as your primary communication method.
- Live in the Bradford, Airedale or Craven area.